Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE KNOWLEDGE

  As we become more aware of our subconscious, gates to other worlds open and only then we can see and hear the faerie realm.In this way the color reflects the highest aspects of the mind.
 Thanks to my lovely friend Ivana I went and took a photo reference to help
myself in forming the main composition in the painting. The result was quite better
from what I imagined. :)


Framed and finished!;)




"The Knowledge"
oil on canvas
     40x60cm or 15.7x23.6 inches
2009.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're happy with how this piece came out, you should be - its amazing! The expression on her face is perfect - a look of serenity and a peace that comes from knowing. There is a great spirituality and conviction behind your work - and that is what gives it so much depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wren, thank you for your kind words and support! I appreciate it!! ;))

    ReplyDelete